Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm IT (Part 2)



5th beanie on the plate:
One has seen mother duck with a trail of little ducklings, mama polar bear tugging along baby cubs. How about an urbanite like me with no children yet? On my table at home and at work, one will see trails of bags (diminishing in size) tied to one another. They are not of the same pattern, neither do they have any relation to each other. What they have in common is that they belong to me and they follow me from home to office and home again.

Well, this phenomenon is only evident when I have more than one bag to carry. Hopeless as I am, I can only handle two bags at most. The big truth is, I lose things that I hold even in my hands. The one way not to lose them (apart from dumping them all in one big hugemongous bag) is to tie them together with each of their own handles. I can’t even let go when I am sitting down on the bus or train. Strange sight of a “tense” woman ;) Oh God, help this tense soul.


6th beanie on the plate:
You will find a laughable side of me that you either love or run... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home