Friday, January 27, 2006

Beautiful Messy Hair...Ymmm


I don't know why, but guys with very individualistic looking hairstyle make my head turn, my heart melt and my eyes fixated. Flowers start to appear in the air and it's as though my dream guy just walked past me...

I would love to sport one of those individualistic looking hairstyle on myself but I have no guts... That's because it is a fine line between a wow(!) hairstyle and a crazy person with hair tearing apart.

There are mornings when I woke up, looked into the mirror and surprised myself, that my hair looks so much better(!) without doing anything to it; in it's most natural state. Really takes a hard time to wipe that grin off my face after that.

Imagine it beats all the fuss and effort every time to wash, comb and style. Of course hygiene is a most. But s-t-y-l-e . . . . . . that's something quite unattainable for me. No matter how natural you want it to look, it always looked unnatural... Guess I need more flair for it.

I suppose till then, my best-hair-moment will always remain in the morning. My best-hair-day is still yet to come ;)

13 Comments:

Blogger White Magpie said...

One of those days when you wake up and feel good for no reason at all?

No bad hair day?
No hair raising experience?
No hairy tales?
No getting in anybody's hair?
No split hairs?
No hair outta place?
No getting pulled up by the short hairs?
No tearing hair in frusto?
Turn a new hair?;)
Phinally let yer hair down?

Betta shuddup -
Before I gitta in yer crosshair
Before ye make moi hair stand on end

Ha(i)r! !Ha(i)r!! Ha(i)r!!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

LOL!!!!! Having a Ha(i)r-raising experience? Ha(i)r! Ha(i)r!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Anck su Namun said...

Got ye tagged queenie !!

8:45 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

i have natural curly hair-i can not wake up with a good hair day ...ever.

i'd love to be one of those women that wake up with board straight hair run a comb or just fingers through it and be on my merry way......ahhh to dream.

5:17 AM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

individualistic ?? quite didnt get into my head..queen !! :-s..

11:49 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

@ASN: The hair thingy is one of my weirdo sides. ;-P


@Kimmy: Curly hair has its line of admirers too; it's great for attending functions (don't need to style, plus curly hair has volume; won't be flat...) :)


@Iceyez: Hee hee, think along the lines of Johnny Depp kind of appearance, be it crazy like "pirates of carribbean", "edward scissorhands", or Naveen at "English Patient". Very attractive!!!!!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

I have always been attracted to women who wear their hair naturally. For example, if it is straight, keep it straight and streaming; if it is wild, then so be it.

Natural is always appealing and beautiful.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

@Pradeep: Yes, I agree. In fact I think God always give us the best composition.

Of course, my greatest salute to those who can make the best out of what God has bestowed them; thus fantastic hairdo with great creativity ;)

12:08 AM  
Blogger Keoni Chavez said...

Hi Queenie! I've responded to your tag. Thanks for reading!

12:56 PM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

n the curly hair of Diana king ? ;-)

4:45 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

@Akela: Thank you too!


@Iceyez: Her hair is pretty cool too ;-)

1:09 PM  
Blogger teacup said...

hey i soooo agree wid the guys sporting that 'individualistic' hairstyle....makes me drool too:)
and hehehe, tho i like my hair style, i can never imitate the mornin look of messy and 'individualistic' look:))

3:09 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Hi Yashita, Welcome on blog!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home