Saturday, January 07, 2006

That hysterical side of me…hee hee hee ho ho ho


Only a few friends are exposed to this side of me. Well, not everyone can take it. Am trying not to scare too many people off. Normally I am cool. A few sad things come and knock me over a bit. I take care of them, and in midst of settling all these problems, there is such a thing called ‘process’. My process comes with a few comic relieves here and there to give me what they are for, yes some relief, some light-heartedness.

I do laugh like any other person out here. I laugh when I am happy, when I am having fun. Problem is, I laugh too when I am stressed, clarify: Most Stressed. Not a problem for me but it may pose a problem for people around me. So I tend to keep it to just one or two friends close to me.

Really like the way one of my friends deal with it. She will go: ok, I know you are at it again…Control yourself…laugh laugh laugh. Pat Pat Pat on the shoulder.

Life goes on whether you are sad or not.

6 Comments:

Blogger still_figuring_out said...

hi! you changed your template :) very nice! you know, sometimes when i am stressed out, i tend to laugh a lot as well. i like to make light of a situation. i do it mainly to save myself from headaches!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

It's great to know that there are friends who can laugh together with you when you are super stressed ;-p

1:44 PM  
Blogger Anck su Namun said...

"Life goes on whether you are sad or not"
Absolutely..
Sometimes I remain neutral, no smiles no tears.
And people around give a weird look. Thats ok, its your life, you know how to live it.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Hi ASN, Thanks! Great to know another friend ;-)

2:58 PM  
Blogger PNA said...

my friend laughs too when she is tensed and ppl who dont know think that oh ma she is cool from a distance but then come closer and they know the real pic ,,,

6:44 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Cool is nice, but if they mistaken it for other negative stuff, then that's real bad...

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home