Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Walk-a-walk


As a child, I took walks with my granny in the mornings and in the evenings. Those were long distance walks.

As school starts, I took walks, traversing from town centre to where I lived. I developed good leg muscles and a lean figure.

As working life starts, there was no more walks.

Walks are only reserved for holidays.

Now I realise I shouldn't be missing out on walks. Walks give a healthy, fit body and a balanced mind. It gives us a breathing period amidst busyness and gives us back our perspective. Agree?

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen Bee said...

Hi ooranos, thanks :)

Can't access your blog though... will try again later

12:14 PM  
Blogger PNA said...

100% with u ....bee...
it kind gives me the time to plan my day everyday morning ,...

and ofcourse the health factor which i take pleasure in walking is never forgotten

Cya

5:49 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

Walks are a pleasure, in deed.
Beautiful reminder, Bee.

Btw, you are being tagged. Please check my blog for more information.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home