Saturday, January 14, 2006

The A t t i t u d e



I never fail to be fascinated by the french and their attitude. Completely intrigues me and turns me on (of course I can't deny it's better if it's from cute men... Still I hold an admiration for their females too).

It's a certain combination of light-heartedness, playfulness, humour and confidence.

I love the way the waiters carry themselves, the way even grannies and pappies march down streets to demonstrate their
own strikes, the way the adults won't hesitate to stop whatever they are doing just to give you a piece of their mind (even if it means in the middle of the road). Ho Ho. Actually the French are really nice and warm people, provided you don't test their patience.

I adore their passion for whatever they embark themselves on. The play factor in them does wonders too.

Give me that French attitude, it will bowl me over...

4 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

I've never met or had a conversation with someone French.

But I have been french kissed before-and that blew me over.

Almost close enough.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

WOW!!!!

Wish I can have a French 'affair'... Well in a way, I am already, right? Given the highhhhhhhh sensation I have, even before I start one ;-P

6:03 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

The best movie I have ever seen about a "French Affair" was "Love in the Afternoon" with Audrey Hepburn. Buy yourself a pretty ankle bracelet.

So happy that you are back and in high spirits. All of the photos you have been posting are lovely by the way. It is wonderful that you had a memorable, lovely time in Paris.

Love,

Megan

2:07 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Hi Megan! Thanks & Great to hear from you too!

Will check out this movie ;-P

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home