Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tagged!


Just discovered that I have been tagged by Pradeep the first thing I logged on ;)

Some introduction on rules of the game (copied them from Pradeep) :
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged. (Wow! That's a lot on the number.)
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.


Well, here goes... :)

Gender: I obviously like men. That's for sure.

All right, for the 8 good-to-have points:
1) Must love me (no sharing with other females, please)
2) Talented; Inspiring
3) Able to communicate with me (constructive ones, please)
4) Have some Sensitivity to aesthetics
5) Teach me something new (can be something simple like an idea. Maybe on a weekly basis?)
6) Able to appreciate me and my quirkiness
7) Independent (as a person & with an independent mind as well)
8) Shares a balanced lifestyle of work & play with me


Okay, here's the list of honour (the following people are tagged...pardon me):
1. Megan
2. Twistedbrick
3. KimmyK
4. Mary P
5. Anck su Namun
6. Akela
7. White Magpie


Have fun!

8 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

OOoohh interesting!

LOL @ the no sharing---yeah that's a must!

Okie dokie...I'll play along....I'll post this evening when I get home from work.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Keoni Chavez said...

Wow... I don't actually have 8 Blogger friends to tag! I may have to just tag random people and hope they don't mind. This could be interesting, QB. I'll get to it before the day is out!

1:33 AM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Hi Everyone! I will be keeping my eyes open for all of you :) Real happy to see everyone game for it ;)

And great to have you back, Akela!

1:35 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

no.1 is a definite yes. only a faithful man is a true man, i say :)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

"only a faithful man is a true man"

Wish all the unfaithful men have this understanding in their mind and heart...

5:03 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

Unfaithful men
Hmmm... I see another entry in the making.

I did write something related to that, you might wanna check it out Here

Cheers!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Hi Pradeep! Just saw some quote today about human being are not monogamous by nature. Am going to write about that in my blog next week.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

Salutations, O Queen! :D
I cannot wait to read that post.

I will be posting one about breakups in marriages. I'm almost done; just giving it the final touch. :)

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home