Monday, January 16, 2006

Kiss Factor


Ever deep kissed and wonder what's exchanged in the process? (think dirty; referring more to germs, bacteria, etc)

Being a clean plus health freak myself, if there's any bad saliva smell detected during the process, questions start to race through my mind. One of them is why there's no bad smell sometimes and why there IS at other times.

One of my personal reasoning (may not stand) is that when two persons are deep kissing, their bodies should be emitting substance (sorry folks for any vague terms used, because I studied no biology, and I forgot chemistry) to attract one another.

So if there's an odour, it could be:
1) remains of food left in the mouth; saliva still breaking down food bits
2) some medical problems or oral hygiene needs to be stepped up
3) either one of the persons is not fully concentrating on attracting the other person

Number 3 is what bothers me. I test run this theory on my ex-boyfriends and current one. Till now, it seems to hold up quite well.

When I am distracted during kissing (with thoughts like how much laundry I am going to do later, I have second thoughts...), most likely the smell factor is bad. But if I am really into it, deeply engrossed and pleased with the potential outcome of all these kissing, saliva smells real pleasant.

Of course I could be deep into it but my partner isn't. So that probably explains why there's a presence of bad smell. Then my siren starts blinking red alert. If these occurrences are frequent, my relationship also starts to signal problem. The two always seem to tally.

Thus this factor of kissing is one way I use to gauge how well the relationship is going, whether there is any pretence.

At times I am afraid to kiss because of the reason I know...

3 Comments:

Blogger White Magpie said...

That was well put. Any distractions should set the bells ringing..if it is not ringing already during the kissie ;) he he

Odor..yuck..

How does the tagging game work???

4:11 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Hi White_magpie! Great to have your comments!

It will be wonderful if you can hop on for tagging game. I will add you to the tag ;)

4:58 PM  
Blogger White Magpie said...

Gotcha!! Finally I got the tag-o-war in moi head..Now to fill the sordid details..Over to moi flights...

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home