Tuesday, January 24, 2006

arrrrrrrrphew!


Introduction to my darling pet. She's the joy, pride of my life. Don't worry, I am not obsessed about her, but I care a lot for her. She has her fair share of hugs and discipline from me ;)

I never thought that I am going to have a pet till 5 years ago when I sneaked her home...She's from a friend who had many cats to take care of. She was 6 months old when I had her. Since then, she's part of the family.

My folks adore her and it is really sweet of her to be a friendly cat. She loves to put her nose and paw in everything my folks do. She relieves them of lonesomeness whenever my bro and I are not home. She's Miss Encourager too whenever any of us are down. She will come to us quietly, giving us a friendly brush and then just settle herself next to us.

Coming home to her and family adds a different dimension. She runs to the door, she waits for you to wash your hands before you give her your first pat/hug/stroke.

I don't have many photos of her & me together. Most of them are just her. I suppose not everyone is as interested in snapping her photos as me. I just want to have as many documentation of her as possible. I don't know how long God will allow her to be a part of our lives. I am just grateful that she's still with us. Thank You!

I guess my love for her is bountiful. Wish my love for others can be as generous and great ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger IcEyeZ said...

bountiful love coz pets love sans sixth sense ;-)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Yes, Iceyez, pets love us without inhibition while we are often the guarded ones. We can actually be equally free to love without confines and restrictions.

3:46 PM  
Blogger PNA said...

aaaaaaaaah! it is wonderful to have pets ....
i have had dogs, cats, birds, and turtles, fishes ...

now my kid sisters are green in colour with red beaks well i have two of the parrot family at home...who does sit inside their cage once in a while break the bars and come to the room and play all over us at home ...
my darlings i miss them so much and when i reach home they would welcome me with their shrill whistles and offer their heads to kiss and hug and when i leave or my bro leaves are so silent that they too know that their siblings are going off to their colleges to study or work ....

Ash

6:41 PM  
Blogger Chris Kalani said...

thanks for the visit!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

thanks for visiting my blog! you're cat looks so totally lovable! i love cats too! i got a gray cat a few years ago, & he's VERY friendly!

4:57 AM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

@Ash: WOW! It must be great having one big joyous family ;) Pets are so smart & adorable ;)


@Chris & Libby: You are most Welcome! :) Cheers!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Turtle said...

Oh I love cats! In fact, I'm a cat mom -- the mother of 2 very loving kitties. I just started putting together a blog, writing about all I've learned from our two who are loving, caring and every bit like 2 and 3 years old children.

If you're interested: http://catmusings.blogspot.com/

8:36 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Hi Turtle, good to have you :) Will definitely pop by your lovely cat blog!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home