Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm IT... (Part 1)


I'm tagged by dear ASN :) Ho ho, the condition is to spill the beans about any weirdo existent in me. They need 6 beans, so here's six to share... Do you prefer them cooked, raw, or... roasted? Just joking.


First beanie on the plate:
Do you consider weirdness a strength, or even an attractive quality? I deem weirdness as just a little something different from everyone else. This uniqueness can be a strength. It can be attractive too. There's a saying that it takes a wise person to pick the other wise person out from the crowd. So I suppose the ones who appreciates this uniqueness in me, are the ones who truly see the value of it ;)

And since it is seen as an attractive quality, I am also drawn to things/people that possess a little bit of that. Too much uniqueness can be a bit hard to swallow sometimes, and honestly, I do need some norm myself to balance ;)


2nd & 3rd beanie on the plate:
I am paranoid about knives and fire. I cook well and I like my kitchen. It's just that every cooking session is also a life-threatening one in my opinion, since I am risking my safety to stand next to the fire, plus cut up the food.

There are only 2 knives (the lesser the better) in my kitchen; 1 small blunt one and 1 big sharp one. I use the former for everything; slicing baguette, fruits, vegetable and meat (yes, meat, even though it takes ages to cut through that meat with such a little blunt knife. I won’t exchange it for any other knife). The latter is only for big items like watermelon. But still, I won't be the one using it. I will get whichever friend who happens to be around to cut big items up on my behalf. And I will be standing 2 metres away.

I have no problems with hotplates, but ever since I have a cooker which comes with 4 gas-burners and 1 electric hotplate, I am terrified of turning on the hotplate. (Please don't ask me why I had that cooker; I didn’t choose and purchase it...) My worry is that if there's gonna be any sparks produced from the electric wires below the cooker, it may start a fire that will spread if there's a leak in the adjacent gas pipes... Absolutely dangerous to me and my property! I make efforts to turn on/off the gas mains (which is located outside the apartment) each time before/after cooking. My nose smells hard in the kitchen too for any gas leak, just in case.


4th beanie on the plate:
I will never, never step out of my apartment unless I have bathed. No doubt no one is going to smell me at such close proximity, I am still obsessed about smelling good, and in case someone special do stand near enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home