Monday, February 06, 2006

S N A I L C R A W L


s. t. r. u. g. g. l. i. n. g. c. r. a. w. l. , . , .

It's a drrrraaaaaagggggg across my physical being, across my computer hardware/web traffic, across my spinning head...

Have been having backache for the past week, followed ruthlessly by a headache, and then aggravated coldheartedly by the slowness of web traffic somehow. My back is still groaning while I am sitting down; shifting my posture constantly to find a more restful position for my poor back. It's definitely looking forward to Friday when the new divan bed is to be delivered.

Now whatever position I sleep in seems to be wrong. It's although I have not taught myself how to lay after all these years. It's horrible when I have to turn in bed every few minutes because of my hurting back.

I am going to tuck my beloved moo-moo cow sofa-bed somewhere else and learn the reality that it's a dual-purpose item; never to be indulged too long in any one of it's due purposes.

6 Comments:

Blogger still_figuring_out said...

have you got the divan yet? it is a pain indeed when you don`t have a comfortable place to sleep.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

I still have to endure another 4 nights...sad :(

6:02 PM  
Blogger Anck su Namun said...

Queenie...
The best possible way you can give your back little consideration is to put it through regular exercising routines...Serious.
And have a good time with the divan, it gets dusty quite often ;-)

7:49 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Am thinking of taking dance lessons. Should be quite fun and romantic ;P & healthy too(!)

2:09 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

Do take good care of that spine, Queen. :)

2:23 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Thanks, Pradeep :)

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home