Friday, January 13, 2006

Retreat


Have been adopting a retreat stance lately.

I find that it gives me a wider picture. Ironically more control over myself. No more the urge to control others or plan the outcome of things (esp important things in my life that are caused by others).

What a relief! I exhaust all my frustrations, all my thirst. In a turn of events, I think I accomplished more by letting go.

Humility is important. I never understood it more. I hope more learning will come. Happiness to everyone!

The sky is big...

6 Comments:

Blogger PNA said...

good ........it is needed once in while.... the wider pic comes in handy once in a while ....

6:43 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Thanks, ash! Welcome on board! :)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Happiness to you Queen Bee. I wish you nothing but joy and happiness in the core of your soul.

Love,

Megan

2:05 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Thanks, dear! Really wonderful of you :) I wish you happiness too! And may you find a city/place that you are truly happy and peaceful with to settle.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

Yes, one always accomplishes more by letting go. One learns more with an open mind that way. *smiles*

I wish to share something with you. I invite you to my blog to read the articles and poems.

It is my dream that my blog should become a place of sharing knowledge, a place to discuss, to agree/disagree, and to obtain critiques on my work. I would like to have intellectuals, philosophers, poets, authors, thinkers and visionaries - but most of all - good humans beings visit.

I ask that you honor me with your continued visits and that you comment on any/all of my work as you can make time. I will be frequently updating it with lessons I learn from life, and you are invited to visit as often as you wish, and to spend as much time as you wish in my blog.

Thank you in advance for your time.
:)


P.S.: If you like my blog, do feel free to extend this invitation to any of your friends who may like to share.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Hi, Pradeep! Thanks for the invitation!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home