Sunday, October 15, 2006

Right Footing

*~*~* *~*~*
*~*~*
*~*~* *~*~*

Think for this current 'relationship' with my guy friend, I want to go slow... and steady... firm on the right footing.

He's pretty decent too; his friend wanted to introduce some girls at random to him, and my friend's reply was "Do you know them well?". Wow, he does preach what he says because so far, we have been going out, talking, getting to know each other's character better. Nothing on whether we are on a 'relationship', even though honestly speaking, we have been messaging each other everyday and meeting once a week on the weekends. No holding hands, nothing of that sort.

I think that's pretty good. Only when we are very sure about each other, then we will see how we progress.

Another thing is religion. I would like to share my religion with him. It's not obligatory for him to convert but he has to know something that's a part of me and that's my religion. I will be happy if he shares his with me (don't think he has any religion in the meantime). Nevertheless, it will be good to know what are his principles for life, at least if we intend to share a life together.

7 Comments:

Blogger White Magpie said...

Maybe you both should go to Vietnam ;)

But hey, good things happen finally..Take it easy as the Eagles say...And don't bother too mucho about religion et al..

9:17 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Ha ha, thanks Magpie!! :)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

All the very best, Queenie!
Religion should not matter here.

Cheers!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Hey Pradeep,

You look good in this photo! You seem happier :)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

hey Queen thats great news...:) Well take it slow and share each others' thoughts first, as u said. Good luck sweetie!

Religion btw is a big part of a person but dun make it a big deal. A good heart is all u need.

TC!
Keshi.

5:18 PM  
Blogger White Magpie said...

Come on QB..Where art thou now?

2:45 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

Looks can be deceiving.

If I look happier, that is perhaps because I am left with no other choice.

Cheers!

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home