Saturday, July 08, 2006

Power of the Mind


I started on my new job this week. It has been a change from my relaxed days (own time and target) to regular hours each day. Currently I watch my new boss and admire his time management and focused mind. He has so much to do, and yet he can complete what he has set out despite the numerous projects at hand.

I have been setting him as an exemplary figure to follow and look up to. Hence the big task ahead for me now is A FOCUSED MIND! Haha!

It's a big challenge since the switch is great; from lifestyle, to nature of work. Plus I need to watch my health. It will be nought if I fall sick. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Anand said...

Oh boy!!
Tell me abt it..wonder when I will be able to have such a focussed mind!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Haha, try! :) Have been trying. At least can delay degenerating the brain. :P

1:50 PM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

wow...thts wat every1 needs...a focussed mind...a vision ! :)

12:33 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Good luck in it Queen!

Keshi.

12:51 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

I can't focus-I mean I can..but it's not for very long before I start thinking about EVERYTHING I need to accomplish before I can go home.

Kudos to you for trying though.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Ekta said...

Oh well,
its only a matter of a few days..u will get used to this routine and schedule and then ur day will start and end before u even realise it!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

Three cheers!
:)

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home