Saturday, June 24, 2006

Petal Updates *~.~*~.~*

HiHi! Have been in a slight “withdrawal” syndrome for the past few weeks. Sorry to worry some of my friends here… hugs*

I haven’t been idling during this period. Some good news to share :) too! I found a new job so I will be starting at a new place next month which is a week away only. Really fast, yeah? :) I am really happy to have found a new job.



Now, a sneak preview on the painting I have been working on since I found my subject, dearie green chrysanthemums (thanks to Pradeep who sent me a link on this picture; see little picture on top left hand side of photograph). The painting is not completed yet. Should take another month or two to finish since I only work on it about one-and-a-half hours per week which is not very long…

Meanwhile, a hug for everyone! And hope everyone has been well too! :))))

Love,
*~.~*~.~*QB*~.~*~.~*

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wowwww Queeny..That indeed is coming out good...

Didn't know u were into art...

And so glad to know u r fine& back posting!

5:52 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Great picture QB!

Congrats on the new job....and I'm glad to hear you're well. I was wonderin!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

Not fair!

You can't just vanish on us like this QB! Do you even realize how worried I was about you?

Okay, nice painting! But that's no excuse for scaring the shit out of me!

Don't ever do this again without notice!

Hugggggzzzzzzzzzzzz!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

@Curious:
Got some inspiration from you after seeing your paintings. Thought it will be good to pick up my previous pastime once again ;))


@Kimmy:
Thanks! Sorry to keep everyone worrying...


@Pradeep:
HUGZ**
Sorry to keep you worried... I was pretty lost myself too... Good that at least now I made some progress... :) Really happy too to have someone to keep me in check ;) Thanks, pal!!! ;)

11:53 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

:) All the very best for picking up your previous pastime again.

Cheers!

12:57 PM  
Blogger White Magpie said...

Welcome back. And I see you have put your time to good use. Great painting but I don't see you anywhere in the pic..Next time ye should be painting the painting (pardon the pun)...

Big hug..

3:06 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Thanks, White Magpie, but you know I won't be in the picture. Ha ha

8:11 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

WOW!

Keshi.

1:24 PM  
Blogger White Magpie said...

Tsk...that's bad..All da bestie with da new jobbie...

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home