Monday, October 09, 2006

Rein in...!!!!


I was told to hold my horses!!!
(my lawyer advises,"don't rush.")
Think I am having a crush on a friend whom I have been going out with exclusively for 2 saturdays. Last night he mentioned about going on a one-to-one trip with me in December. Was really thrilled about it in fact. Well, just two saturdays and I think he has already sounded out his retirement plans on me, which is still decades away.
Then this morning, all the no-nos from friends and lawyer. Okay noted.
Well, will wait a couple of months more. No harm anyway. It's just that I felt a bit let down, given the status I was in. Hope he will persist till February, which is the date my lawyer says it's permissible for me to go on a one-to-one relationship. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

You have a professional lawyer to advise you on your personal relationships (including when and whom to strike with)? Wow, isn't that something!

Cheers!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Ha Ha, I managed to change my lawyer to one whom I got to know both husband and wife earlier this year. So they are my friends more than lawyers. Feel really fortunate that they are able to advise me.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Its Me said...

well.. all d best...

2:15 AM  
Blogger teacup said...

wow! to have frnds who are lawyers! not is that something ore wat!cool...and yea, I agree with the lawyer, give it more time...dontcha rush now:p

5:18 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Hi "it's me",
Thanks for dropping by :)


Hi Yashita,
How are you? So glad to hear from u! :)))

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home