Friday, February 24, 2006

Free Will

Feels so good to be free to be yucky. Yup! Free to be dirty, chaotic, unrestricted. It's equivalent to being given another life that has no consequences, no reason.

I ever thought of running away from home when I was a kid. I packed all my essentials in a little bag. Crossed my heart and prepared to just walk and walk without any clear direction, absolutely no worries about where I will end up to be. All that I was concerned about was having some big fool who will kidnap me and take away all my freedom. That, will corner me.

Now that I am older, I desire for a job that does not bound me. I work half a year and be on the loose for another half a year. The other option would be not to work. Spend all my money travelling on foot. Be a poor but rich person. Rich in my heart, rich in my experience, rich in my contact with the whole world.




...

8 Comments:

Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

Let me know when you set out on foot. I would like to join you. :)

Really!
(Smiles)

6:34 PM  
Blogger White Magpie said...

You know Q, all the wisdom arrives when the hair has started graying and have no freedom to even act upon our wishes. But better late than never. If ye dont have anything to bind you down, ye can still do it. Don't leave it for morrow.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Wow, I am surprised that all of you are encouraging me to go. :) (Smiling all the way)

12:15 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

It would be nice wouldn't it?

To just put one foot in front of the other....?

Yep. Nice.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Jackal said...

rich in heart...well said.....but i actually ran away frm the house ..on foot..only to be caught by my uncle a km away : ( hahah

2:59 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

I wish I could work half a year and travel the other half...cos there's only little time left in life but so much to see and experience...

**Rich in my heart, rich in my experience, rich in my contact with the whole world.

Way to go...way to think and live..ur a star girl!

Keshi.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

One day when I start my journey, I will not forget to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart :)
Breathe and expand our hearts :) Cheers!!!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Hi Jackal, great to meet you here :)

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home