Saturday, November 26, 2005

Happiness

After having enough courage to meet up with someone I have been dreaming about for 20 odd years, I would say that life takes an important, perhaps revolutionary turn. Afterall, I am heading for my happiness ;). I also spoke to my buddy friend briefly yesterday and today I had a happy lunch with him. Haven’t been disturbing my buddy ‘cause he’s newly married and don’t want to give him such bad news.

For the first time since a long period of puzzling mixed feelings of anger, confusion, mindlessness perhaps, and loss, TODAY I am back to myself. My demanding side has taken control. GOOD FOR YA, GAL!!!

Who needs a loser? Not me ;) I am ready for new dates, a new life, and new fun!! Keeping my fingers crossed now. Hopefully the Lord will grant me new happiness and new purpose in life. No doubt I haven’t been a real goodie, and not obedient (God has never advocated divorce. In fact, no man shall break what the Lord has put together.). Hmmm, I am sure the Lord has never wanted an adulterer for His child, right? Hope I don’t incur any wrath here… … please please please.

I am happy to stop everything I have now and start all over ;). I will spend a big sum of money just to settle the divorce, I will be losing some things but gaining some. I don’t mind. I am happy. I am more confident about my life now. Maybe I will go to my favourite city and start all over, maybe I won’t. But I am happy. ;)

Paris, here I come! Maybe end of this year, maybe early next year. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

What a heavy load you've been carrying recently. :( The Lord has a plan for you and even though it may seem buried under all this stuff you've been working through, it is there. I'm very proud of you for seeing the positive side of this situation. You are going to come out of this stronger, more confident, and happier. You are taking care of yourself and doing the right thing. It is is great that you are taking a trip to Paris. You are on the road to a better you. I'm VERY PROUD of you right now!!! It may seem difficult but everything is going to work out for you for the best! God only gives you one life and you need to make sure you take care of yourself so you can live it the best way possible.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Megan

4:04 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Thanks, Megan! I am sure I will come out of this a better person :) :) Cheers, gal!!!

3:04 PM  
Blogger White Magpie said...

Ah!! Ye crazy woman!! Ye have got a second shot at life and ye are calculating money, time et al..Ah!! I know the feeling of having stayed with that someone wont go off easily but ye are out on yer own with everything to do as ye wish..Go for it woman!!! And by now ye are already in Paris..wow..I was there only for 4 hours and it shore rocks..Dreams in yer eyes and yer heart in yer bank locker..enjoy PAris that way :p

12:55 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

HAHAHA!!!!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home