Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Time-out 1

Time-out is very important to me. Even way before my NTM (can check out the definition on my earlier blogs) is no longer available, I have been doing a lot of things on my own, eg catch a movie, go to art galleries, meet up friends, have meals alone, cook for myself.
I think I am pretty comfortable with that. I find it very therapeutic. It’s like catching up with myself, listening to what my body and heart want, and just doing it.
I suppose I feel a little lonely at times, but it’s something I have to deal with. Loneliness is a problem when there’s something I want to share and no warm creature is available. Even so, I prefer to be alone than to be in the company of people who don’t really ‘click’ with me.
Let me give you a little of my background. Ever since when I was a kid, I ocsillate between being tremendously popular and being a solo. Once a classmate came up to me and said, "It's ok to be a loner. I admire you for that. :)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home