Friday, October 14, 2005

Exciting!

Suddenly this episode has an abrupt U-turn on my side. I am really surprised myself. To begin, I want to answer JL’s question on what do I mean when I say E can’t communicate well with me on certain topics, intellectually, to be specified. I was really vague myself and could not pinpoint it. All I know is that, somehow, on the intellectual part, we didn’t quite hit the high key note as much as I would have like to. I am always hanging in the sky, all by myself. I look all around, and there’s not a single bird flying near. It’s just the air and the clouds. So much for such a big space in the sky. Nobody here wants to take up any space or take in some of the air. Ha!

Then last night, I went for a talk. The level of discussion was fantastic. Ultra stimulating! It’s been a long while since I get myself immersed in one of these things. Though I did not participate verbally, (well, all the big shots are already fighting to talk) just listening to them is enough to get me …high…Errhemp! You get the picture?

Well, for some people, you can have an enjoyable conversation with them, a serious conversation, or a normal conversation. My conversations with E remain at this level. It will never be one of those highly engaging, passionate and greatly stimulating ones that get the mind going and going. I miss having someone like this to talk to, at least once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home