Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Cup of Hot Choc


These few couple of weeks have been liken
to myself preparing a feast
of hot chocolate,
except
that I have been busy getting ready the
melted chocolate, the milk, the cups, the jugs, the teaspoon...
all except
putting them together for my feast.
Nope,
my lips have not even gotten
anywhere near my cup...
I think either I am the super-organised type
who has to get ready every single
ingredient
in its most perfect condition,
... or,
I am what my friend says of me...
"No wonder... 'cause you are a Libra!" In other words,
I can't decide;
since I have to weigh every single entity
on both ends of the scales and try to be fair to all...
I seem to take longer than
everybody
whenever I am the one in charge.
Is that so?
...

6 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

Hey WB Queen! Missed ya heaps...

**I seem to take longer than everybody whenever I am the one in charge

hmmm dunno...cos I really dun u much but I think it's ok to be organised than not...cos I too am like u then :):)

Keshi.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Ha ha, thanks, Keshi!

Sometimes I do wonder:

1) I would have less things to fuss about if I am less a perfectionist?

2) I might be spending more time doing unnecessary things if I am disorganised?

Whichever way, I still end up with heaps to do!!! Sigh.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyy QB :) Missed you! Welcome back, dear!

Sooooo, you took that break and organized for your feast of hot choc? Yummy!

Well, if you ask me, I like well-organized people. I try to be as organized as possible with my work, though there are moments when I like to sit back and take things as they come.

I think you should not worry about taking longer than everybody else, because nothing can really beat organized, mindful efforts at any activity.

Cheers QB! :)
And welcome back, again!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Jackal said...

hmmmmmm i think its better to be organzied.....n i feel the organized person will be more efficient too and wud ultimately do a task faster :))

3:27 AM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

@Pradeep:
The hot choc is still melting... Ha ha. Hope I get to feast on it soon.

So far, I am almost done with what I have been working on lately. Will let you guys in on what I have actually been busy with, once I get some results. :)

organized, mindful efforts at any activity

Hey, thanks for that :) Cheer me up much more :)


@Jackal:
Hey, thanks for the efficiency :) Feels better to know that I am not busying myself for nothing :)

4:19 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

**1) I would have less things to fuss about if I am less a perfectionist?

I too often think abt this...but soon Im back on trying to be Ms.Perfect lol!


**2) I might be spending more time doing unnecessary things if I am disorganised?

true too...and how abt the mess, ewww! lol!


Keshi.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home